top of page
      Pastoral Care

How do I let the church know when someone needs prayer?

If a person needs prayer they should contact   852 96256 6099 or by submitting your Prayer Request online here  (Prayer Request)

I want to get married at global kingdom life Assembly  What do I need to do? 

As you begin to plan your nuptials, please take the following steps:

1.     First, select an officiant to preside over your ceremony. If you would like our senior pastor to serve as your officiant, please check his availability by pastor's  email . After that  the pastoral office will contact you and place you on the pastoral office calendar.

Note: Three very important criteria must be met before a couple can be married in our sanctuary:

1.     You must attend 1 counseling session with  Rev. Pastor jonas bouenimio 

2.     You must be a member of Global kingdom life Assembly 

I would like to have my baby dedicated. What do I need to do?

Baby dedications are held during New Life Service on the first Sunday of every month. 

bottom of page